Oct 22 | The TFWA China’s Century Conference, organised in partnership with APTRA, will be held from 10th to 12th March 2015, in the luxurious Jing An Shangri-La Hotel in China’s commercial capital, Shanghai. more >>
Another major Australian gateway has upped its duty free experience with the phased unveiling of Darwin International Airport’s (DIA) revamped and redesigned JR/Duty Free store.
Following the appointment of Gebr. Heinemann as the new duty free partner for Sydney Airport, taking over the mantle from The Nuance Group, the world’s fifth largest duty free operator is set to deliver enhanced revenue growth.
DFZ, Malaysia’s largest homegrown local duty free retailing group, has reported an overwhelmingly positive response from passengers trialing Bacardi’s newly launched Glen Deveron single malt Scotch whisky.
LS travel retail Pacific has been recognized by Adelaide Airport, winning two of the three major awards at Adelaide Airport’s Retailer of the Year Awards, as well as Overall Retailer of the Year.
Oct 22 | Women in Travel Retail is delighted to announce that in the few days before TFWA World Exhibition it has already raised €13k towards its Euros 25k goal to purchase a much needed truck for the Sierra Leone children’s charity “All as One”. more >>
Oct 15 | The Government of Bermuda, Department of Airport Operations (DAO) invites Request for Proposals (RFP) from qualified and experienced Service Providers/Contractors, to undertake the operational compliances under the Air Operations and Maintenance Services contract at L.F. Wade International Airport (Bermuda). more >>
Oct 9 | Italian luxury brand Coccinelle has announced the launch of a 90 square meter store at China's Haitang Bay International Shopping Center, with the new shop part of a collaboration between Coccinelle and China Duty Free Group Company Limited. more >>
Oct 9 | In an effort to promote its new anti-aging line, Yves Saint Laurent held a pair of exclusive VIP workshops at duty free shops King Power Thailand and DFS Sun Plaza Hong Kong this past August. more >>
Oct 9 | The Armani Group has announced a series of openings at China's new Haitang Bay International Shopping Complex, with the company launching Giorgio Armani, Emporio Armani, Armani Jeans, and Armani Junior stores in the China Duty Free Group Company Limited-operated facility. more >>
- Oct 9 Brisbane Airport Corporation kicks off search for top-tier food and beverage operator
- Oct 9 Dufry announces the renewal and expansion of two key outlets in Cambodia
- Oct 9 Airline passengers ready for wearable tech
- Oct 9 Puig launches new Paco Rabanne scent for women: Eau My Gold!
- Oct 8 APTRA report reveals need for passenger information
- Oct 8 Phuket tops Chinese traveler wish list
- Oct 8 FlyInStyle and StickNFind join forces
- Oct 8 JTI opens newest smoking lounge in Geneva
- Sep 16 APTRA warns of new tobacco regulations faced by India-bound travelers
Oct 9 | New and exclusive to TFWA World Exhibition this year (Yellow Village F33), Godiva will be showcasing its latest chocolate masterpiece, Tendresses, along with a range of other delicious creations for 2015. more >>
Oct 9 | LINDT of Switzerland will launch a new addition to its Silver Tablet range at the TFWA World Exhibition. more >>
Oct 9 | Fun-filled Mars International Travel Retail will showcase a range of exciting innovations at the TFWA World Exhibition, alongside its major new strategy positioning (Bay Village 09). more >>
Oct 9 | Riding on the success of its Disney Collection of fine Belgian chocolates, Leonidas is adding a new assortment to the collection that it will showcase at the upcoming TFWA World Exhibition. more >>
Oct 9 | Earlier this month at the Gale Hotel in Miami’s South Beach, Bacardi crowned its Cruise Competition Bartender of the Year for 2014. more >>
Oct 8 | William Grant & Sons has been through a great many positive changes in travel retail throughout 2014. more >>
- Oct 8 Stoli rules the night
- Oct 8 Fraternity Spirits offers cocktails at Cannes
- Oct 8 Davidoff Magnum Elite rolls out in more airports
- Sep 16 Jude Law stars in Diageo’s Johnnie Walker Blue Label short film
- Sep 16 TFWA World Exhibition to include the debut of first-ever Jack Daniel’s Assistant Master Distiller
- Sep 16 Tito’s Handmade Vodka enters Thailand market
- Sep 15 Marcolin launches limited edition eyewear collection to celebrate 90 years of Montblanc's iconic Meisterstück
- Sep 15 Duc d’O Belgian Chocolates runs promotion at Cochin International Airport Duty Free
- Sep 15 Nestlé International Travel Retail builds on premium brand image with first Nescafe Dolce Gusto boutique in Haitang Bay