Dec 18 | Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) has issued a Request for Proposals (RFP), offering 34 locations. more >>
Activity at Changi Airport both in the air and on the ground has been at full tilt this quarter with 2014 winter season services launched by new airlines Jetstar Pacific, which has introduced a daily Ho Chi Minh service, and Malindo Air, with its three daily services to Kuala Lumpur.
The international departures area at Auckland Airport has added a number of new fashion and beauty brands to its offering with a mix of innovative local and respected international names opening up.
Ever Rich Duty Free has launched its new e-commerce website for customers throughout Asia, with the Chinese language site its first foray into online retail.
The South Korean government has confirmed its intent to issue more licenses for the operation of downtown duty free stores in the country.
Dec 18 | Abercrombie & Fitch, which already has a successful fragrance business, has partnered with New York-based Inter Parfums to bring this part of its company to a larger global community. A large part of this plan is to focus on duty free stores. more >>
Dec 9 | The Airport Passenger Terminal Expo, which will take place at the Porte de Versailles hotel, Paris, March 10-12, 2015. more >>
Dec 8 | To strengthen its penetration into the global marketplace for travel retail, Maui Jim has appointed Carrie Soderstrom as Brand Manager, Travel Retail, to enhance market efforts for the company’s PolarizedPlus2 sunglasses. more >>
Dec 8 | On October 23, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté equipped its makeup artists with Google Glass in the S3 shop of Roissy Terminal 2 at Paris Charles de Gaulle in France. more >>
- Nov 27 Airlines fine passengers who purchased duty free
- Nov 26 World Duty Free Group looking for investors
- Nov 20 Victoria’s Secret and LS travel retail Pacific open store in Gold Coast Airport
- Nov 20 Hershey seeks TR expert for Europe and Middle East
- Nov 20 Alpha Kreol runs Pernod Ricard mega-promotion in India
- Nov 20 Furla refurbishes in Melbourne
- Nov 19 APTRA report reveals need for passenger information
- Nov 19 International arrivals get first look at Darwin JR/Duty Free store
- Nov 19 Phuket tops Chinese traveler wish list
Dec 18 | As an associate partner of the event, it’s no surprise that Davidoff was highly visible at Art Basel in Miami, which drew upwards of 73,000 art lovers. more >>
Dec 18 | Here are four recipes that will help make the holiday season warm and celebratory, courtesy of Stoli and Beam Suntory. more >>
Dec 18 | For the first time, Habanos s.a. is launching two new Habanos Añejados. These Habanos were rolled and then aged in Cuba for at least five years under perfect conditions. more >>
Dec 15 | To celebrate the Year of the Sheep for 2015 Chinese New Year, Patrón Spirits has introduced a limited-edition keepsake tin for Patrón Añejo tequila. more >>
Dec 12 | Artist Matthieu Forichon has created an elegant world to illustrate Camus’ new Elegance campaign. more >>
Dec 12 | “Vintage 1964” is The Glenlivet’s inaugural release for The Winchester Collection, the world’s first series of 50-year-old single malt whiskies. more >>
- Dec 12 Neuhaus Belgian chocolatier releases a selection of impulse items and suggests whisky pairings
- Dec 12 Pernod Ricard’s Martell Cognac shows its fashion sense
- Dec 9 Habanos Festival 2015 details announced
- Dec 9 Imperial Tobacco says Davidoff lounge was ‘a great success’
- Dec 9 Imitation may be flattering, but Bottega says it’s also infringement
- Dec 9 Bacardi and WDFG launch Aultmore Speyside Single Malt Whisky
- Dec 9 Amarula Gold crowned Liqueur of the Year in New York
- Dec 8 Furla taps world-class talent Mario Testino as creative partner
- Dec 8 Nivea launches Christmas gift sets