Dufry announces Ordinary General Meeting April 27
- April 04 2017 10:56 AM
The Ordinary General Meeting of Dufry AG will be held on Thursday, April 27, 2017 at 14.00 hrs (doors open at 13.00 hrs) at the Grandhotel “Les Trois Rois,” Blumenrain 8, 4001 Basel, Switzerland.
The condensed agenda follows:
1. Financial statements and the Remuneration Report for 2016 to be approved.
2. The Board of Directors proposes that available net earnings of 90,637 (in CHF 000) be carried forward
3. Discharge of the Board of Directors and the Persons Entrusted with Management
4. Re-elections to the Board of Directors, including Mr. Juan Carlos Torres Carretero as Chairman, Mr. Andrés Holzer Neumann, Mr. Jorge Born, Mr. Xavier Bouton, Ms. Claire Chiang, Mr. Julián Díaz González, Mr. George Koutsolioutsos, Ms. Heekyung (Jo) Min, and Mr. Joaquín Moya-Angeler Cabrera.
5. Re-elections to the Remuneration Committee of Mr. Jorge Born, Mr. Xavier Bouton, and Ms. Heekyung (Jo) Min.
6. Re-election of Ernst & Young Ltd as Auditors.
7. Re-election of the Independent Voting Rights Representative of Altenburger Ltd legal + tax, Seestrasse 39, 8700 Küsnacht-Zürich
8. Compensation of the Board of Directors and the Group Executive Committee, explained in depth in the full and complete agenda.
The Ordinary General Meeting will be held in English. Simultaneous translation in German will be available.