Apr 30 | Luxottica’s innovative pop-up concept at Carrasco International Airport in Montevideo, Uruguay has brought success to retailer Duty Free Uruguay, increasing sales by more than 70% versus the previous four months. more >>
Co-sponsored by the FDFA and Pernod Ricard Americas Travel Retail, the May 9 event saw over 70 participants at the Chateau Whistler Golf Resort.
Located after security in the International Terminal, YVR’s store carries the most sought-after fashion and home accessories from HBC’s Heritage Collection.
At last week’s IAADFS exhibition in Orlando, operators were introduced to a new high-end Herradura expression, the first in the Coleccionde Casa series.
Executive Director of the IAADFS Michael Payne told us that the attendees he chatted with during the show were pleased with the outcome of the event and that attendance was up considerably over last year.
Apr 23 | Late in 2012, China quietly introduced a 72-hour no-visa policy for visitors arriving at Beijing and Shanghai and transiting to other countries. The change was introduced initially to encourage meetings and other incentives to travel into China. more >>
Apr 22 | Americas Duty Free's first ever Caribbean/MHA issue, online now and distributed to over 3,800 subscribers in the Americas travel retail industry, plus to attendees at this week's Marine Hotel Association exhibition in Orlando. more >>
Apr 22 | US travel and tourism exports continue to increase from record-breaking 2012, says the International Trade Administration. more >>
Apr 22 | In addition to networking contacts now being up on the ASUTIL website, the speaker lineup has also been announced. Secretary-General Jose Luis Donagaray expects increased turnout over last year. more >>
Hudson Group and partners debut “Hudson” Travel Essentials Store in Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
Apr 22 | The Hudson concept moves beyond the traditional newsstand, offering modern travelers a wider selection of the products they want and need in well-marked sections, says Hudson Group more >>
- Apr 19 Nuance Group (North America) wins Best Airport Travel Retailer of the Year at DFNI Awards
- Apr 10 Patrón's John McDonnell to speak at this year's ASUTIL conference in Punta Cana
- Apr 8 IAADFS 2013: Day two coverage
- Apr 7 IAADFS exhibition kicks off in Orlando
- Mar 27 Raj Shah joins Flemingo as Executive Director – Finance with focus on the Americas
- Mar 26 ASUTIL enjoys solid registration to date, urges delegates to take advantage of early bird price
- Mar 26 Still time to register for the FDFA's first annual national golf tournament!
- Mar 26 Port Authority of New York & New Jersey advances redevelopment of LaGuardia Airport
- Mar 26 FAA to shut down 149 airport control towers in US due to budget cuts
May 24 | Cross recently launched Cross Watches in travel retail with a focus on airlines, and has an impressive selection with more than 80 skus more >>
May 24 | Victorinox has restyled its Maverick model for 2013. more >>
May 24 | The latest version of Night Vision—the Victorinox Swiss Army bestseller—retains the same features that brought the model its initial success more >>
Apr 30 | “Dragons' Den” success story Love Da Popcorn has turned to New Thing Ltd. to develop and represent the inflight snacking product to take advantage of the strong upward trend of popcorn as a global snack. more >>
Apr 23 | Armed with a new strategy, Glam Rock is increasing its exposure and gaining interest across the board more >>
- Apr 22 New Duc d'O gift packs launched at IAADFS 2013
- Apr 22 World of Patria International appoints Mark Ozmen in new business development role
- Apr 22 Prowood expands portfolio with new offerings, sees success with high-end brandy and cognac
- Apr 22 Mouton Cadet named Official Supplier of Wine to the Ryder Cup for 2014 and 2018
- Apr 11 Brugal launches new variants, packaging at IAADFS 2013
- Mar 26 Cross takes inspiration from its Classic Century designs
- Mar 26 Buckley London Jewellery takes on the Americas
- Mar 26 KFWTR backs up its brand dominance with lots of customer research
- Mar 25 Kronos America named distributor of ToyWatch